Vegan Konjac Sponges are all natural, made from Japanese Konjac vegetable roots. A completely natural and gentle way to cleanse your face! Just add water + your favorite cleanser.
** Sold individually
Why use a konjac sponge?
- Provides gentle exfoliation to bring out the natural glow in your skin without being harsh or abrasive.
- Good for acne-prone, sensitive skin, oily or dry skin.
- Can be used to remove the last bits of makeup, oil, dirt, and grime after your skin’s long day facing the elements!
Konjac Sponge with Charcoal is perfect for cleansing oily or blemish-prone skin, thanks to the absorptive properties of the added charcoal. The fibrous structure of the sponge gently exfoliates everyday dirt & makeup, while Charcoal counteracts excess sebum & helps combat acne bacteria with its' antioxidant properties.
How to Use:
- Sponges are dehydrated. Soak sponge with warm water until expanded, about 10-15 minutes
- Can be used with or without your favorite cleanser.
- Massage your face with the sponge in a circular motion.
- After use, rinse the sponge and squeeze gently to drain water out, hang to dry when not in use.
- Recommended to replace sponge every 3 months.