Formulated for the most delicate skin, this sunscreen is hypoallergenic and features gentle ingredients such as coconut oil, chamomile, calendula and sunflower seed oil, making it light, creamy and easy to apply without running or stinging the eyes.
With non-nano zinc oxide as its only active ingredient, it provides UVA-UVB true broad spectrum protection and is very water resistant beyond 80 minutes.
The paper applicator is plastic free, fully recyclable and compostable and features fun, colorful characters, encouraging safe sun practices and the importance of making sustainable choices.
Size: 1.0 oz / 28g
- Broad spectrum 30+ SPF protection
- Full body coverage
- Very water resistant (up to 80 minutes)
- Dermatologist recommended
- Specifically formulated for children
- Art stick applicator
- Reef safe & cruelty free
- Non nano zinc oxide sole active ingredient - 25%
- Non-GMO and certified organic ingredients
- Never runs or stings eyes
- Recyclable/compostable sunscreen stick (so make sure to keep it dry)
- Compostable merchandising box
- Soy, gluten and nut free
Active Ingredient: 25% Non-Nano Zinc Oxide
Inactive Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Organic Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax), Cocos Nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Calendula Officinalis (Organic Calendula) Flower Extract, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Organic Chamomile), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Natural Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Natural Sunflower Vitamin E)